Call for Abstracts – 2022 NC/SC ACS Chapters Annual Resident Paper Competition
The South Carolina and North Carolina Chapters of the American College of Surgeons are excited to gather for the 2022 Joint Annual Meeting, July 8-10, 2022 in Myrtle Beach, SC and offer this great opportunity.
The Annual Resident Paper Competition provides a unique opportunity to present to surgeons, network with fellow trainees and engage in professional development, so DO NOT DELAY! SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT TODAY!
Categories are General Surgery, Cancer, and Trauma.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training or fellows-in-training programs in South Carolina or North Carolina.
- Medical students enrolled in medical school in South Carolina or North Carolina – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry must represent original work done by the author(s).
- Submission of an abstract commits the author(s) to be present on July 8-10, 2022, in Myrtle Beach, SC if the abstract is accepted.
- Submit abstracts using the online submission form by May 1, 2022, at 11:59pm ET. Only online submissions will be accepted.
- Upload graph or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
- When entering your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
For more information or questions, please contact April Koon at the SC Medical Society.