Deadline Extended for Trauma Abstract Submissions
The South Carolina and North Carolina Chapters of the American College of Surgeons 2022 Joint Annual Meeting, July 8-10, 2022 in Myrtle Beach, SC has extended the deadline for TRAUMA ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS to JUNE 1, 2022.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training or fellows-in-training programs in South Carolina or North Carolina.
- The entry must represent original work done by the author(s).
- Submission of an abstract commits the author(s) to be present on July 8-10, 2022, in Myrtle Beach, SC if the abstract is accepted.
- Submit trauma abstracts using the online submission form by June 1, 2022. Only online submissions will be accepted.
- Upload graphs or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
- When entering your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
For more information or questions, please contact April Koon at the SC Medical Society.