Deadline Extended for Trauma Abstract Submissions
The South Carolina and North Carolina Chapters of the American College of Surgeons 2022 Joint Annual Meeting, July 8-10, 2022 in Myrtle Beach, SC, has extended the deadline for TRAUMA ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS to JUNE 1, 2022.
The Annual Resident Paper Competition provides a unique opportunity to present to surgeons, network with fellow trainees and engage in professional development, so DO NOT DELAY! SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT TODAY! Categories are General Surgery, Cancer, and Trauma.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training or fellows-in-training programs in South Carolina or North Carolina
- Medical students enrolled in medical school in South Carolina or North Carolina – with an interest in surgery
- The entry must represent original work done by the author(s)
- Submission of an abstract commits the author(s) to be present on July 8-10, 2022, in Myrtle Beach, SC, if the abstract is accepted
- Submit general surgery and cancer abstracts using the online submission form by May 1, 2022, at 11:59 pm ET and trauma abstracts by June 1, 2022. Only online submissions will be accepted
- Upload graph or charts as directed on the abstract submission form
- When entering your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
For more information or questions, please contact April Koon at the SC Medical Society.