NC-ACS eNews April 2020
Inside this issue:
- Message from NC-ACS President
- Check out the uplifting and informative message from our very own J. Wayne Meredith, MD, FACS, MCCM, American College of Surgeons President-Elect
- COVID-19 Update
- New Scoring System Empowers Surgery Departments to Prioritize Medically Necessary Operations that Should Not Be Delayed Because of Concerns About Hospital Resources or Risk Associated with COVID-19
- ACS Issues Local Resumption of Elective Surgery Guidance
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Response in North Carolina
- Annual Resident Research, Trauma, and Cancer Paper Competition
- American College of Surgeons Statement on PPE Shortages during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2020 SC/NC Chapters of the American College of Surgeons Joint Annual Meeting
- It’s Time To Pay Your Dues!
- Got News?
- Upcoming Events
Click here to read more!